Wednesday, March 23, 2011

That Nagging Feeling

It seems I've finally developed a proxy sense, or at least a way to tell something's up. Wish I had gotten it before I went out like an idiot and got scratched up for my pains.

Something feels wrong. I've told Echo this time - while sneaking some coffee because being hyper on caffeine is better than feeling like I'm about to fall asleep - and nothing's shown up yet. I don't have any pressing urge to suddenly go outside and stare at trees, so...

Some random other stuff has been nagging at me. I have this urge - from my grandmother, I think - to pick at scabs or make random bleedings wounds on my fingers or face when I'm worried or bored. I think I must've been doing it unconsciously lately, because I keep waking up with blood on my fingernails. Ehh, and I need to cut them anyways - stupid sensitive nailbeds. I can't touch cloth or file them after I cut them or I'll start shivering.

I guess this post was pretty random, but nothing has shown up and nothing is good, so...

Damn, wish I had some cool catchphrase to sign off a post with.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. There are all sorts of storm puns you could make. I'd go with "weather the storm" but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catch phrases are silly anyways, but if I had one it would be "living the dream", or something crazy like that :3

    Also:

    Hell yeah! Coffee! If I could hi-five you right now, I would.

    ReplyDelete