Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sonata

Guess what that post title refers to? For further hints, check out the post before this one and it's title. Yeah, I have enough energy to be a geek.

Everything still feels kind of weird, so Echo wanted to know if I'd go crazy again if we moved, and I... I don't know. I don't think so. I mean, everything feels kind of... I don't know, off, but I guess that makes sense because of the...

I don't feel strong. I feel like I was put in a cage and watched and then let out again. If I do have this potential that the Liesmith mentioned... I'd be dead, right? I mean, I couldn't get away.

My head sort of hurts, but it's getting better. I guess I'll be alright. At least, I think I will. I mean, I don't feel as bad, and I really don't want to go outside right now. The idea of being in something that's moving and enclosed - a train, a bus, whatever - seems a lot safer now. I don't think something will... happen again.

At least, I hope so.

3 comments:

  1. There's some optimism. That's the spirit.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's time to move on, Storm. past time. the whole point of being a Runner is that you keep moving often enough so this sort of thing doesn't happen. trains are my recommended travel method, as long as you keep the windows shut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pain is part of the process. A part that sadly is necessary.

    And keeping on the move is a reasonable idea. From your earlier post, it sounds as though you've been marked. They'll know your face now. Stay secret, and stay safe. That's all the advice I can offer.

    -The Liesmith

    ReplyDelete