Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Safety

Met up with Echo alright, I'm mooching off of the computer to tell you this. She's been taking a lot of train rides, and is thus a lot more tired than I am.

...Don't want to take too long on this. Probably will have a more verbose entry later, but after my initial freak out of "oh crap, I'm alone in an American city which I don't know how to get around" I managed to ask about the museum, got sent in the right direction and waited. Echo didn't take long to show up. I think she's slightly annoyed at me - I was thanking her like crazy for this.

Have you guys noticed that there are... echoes of Norse myth twined into all this? Yggdrasil pops up all over the place - I suppose that's predictable, given it's the World Tree - but as well, there's this guy: http://perhapshesleeps.blogspot.com/2011/02/just-watch-me-now.html

The Liesmith. I asked if he was Loki and he gave me a trickster answer.

...Maybe I'm trying too desperately to connect things. But maybe there's something else.

Alright, I'm starving. I hope Echo's got some cereal or I'm going to have to learn how to cook.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... interesting observation... Well... I just have to say that Norse Mythology is as fascinating as it is bizarre, which would get people's attention, making them think about it more. Soooo, maybe because of that it's effecting Him and the Mythos, causing it to alter slightly and include these allusions to Norse Mythology.

    The only reason I say this is because I believe that he is greatly influenced by what we believe, so yeah, just a thought. X )

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo, not cooook! XD
    You're right, though. It started with JAF.

    "Mr. Biscuit?! Mr. Biscuit! We were your friends!" (QotH)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe my dear, that I gave you a very straight forward answer. Hardly one of a trickster nature at all.

    And everythings connected. You just have to look hard enough to see the threads that bind the world together...

    -The Liesmith

    ReplyDelete